CoServ has made it easy for Members to schedule a one-time payment on our website. Just follow the steps below.
Please be aware that scheduling a payment after your bill due date does not prevent disconnection and your account could still be subject to late fees. If you need more time to pay, you can request a payment extension to set up a one-time due date extension. Payment extensions are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Log in to your SmartHub account
- Click on Make Payment in the Account Overview
- Click on Continue in the Payment Summary
- Select Payment method from the drop-down menu or set up a new stored account. Then, select the Payment Date and click on Continue.
- Review payment summary and then click Submit
- Payment Confirmed message will display
Article is closed for comments.