Pool Plan Submission
When planning to install a pool, spa or water feature, verification is required to ensure that there is no conflict with existing underground utilities. CoServ Electric lines must be a minimum of 2 feet away from water's edge; CoServ Gas lines must be a minimum of 3 feet away from any structure. Otherwise, a utility Previewreroute will be necessary at the owner's expense.
In order for CoServ Engineering Services to review and approve your pool plans, the following documentation is required:
- Pool Approval Request & Release form
- Copy of pool plan with:
- All CoServ electric & gas locates drawn neatly on the pool plan and to scale
- Accurate distances to be noted on pool plan (not survey):
- Electric: from CoServ facilities to water's edge (back of the beam)
- Gas: from fence line to water's edge (back of the beam)
- If home is occupied, you must attach and submit a final survey, survey plat or title survey (Cannot use form board survey, grade certificate or survey stamped with ‘For City Permitting Only’)
- Copy of Texas 811 locate ticket submission
- Locates must be completed before submitting pool plan approval request
After gathering and completing the required documentation, you are ready to submit for approval using CoServ's Construction/Development Portal. Pool plan review and approval can take up to 72 hours.
Please contact CoServ Engineering Services at EngServ@CoServ.com or 940-321-7800 extension 7414 with any questions.
- Pool Approval Request & Release form (PDF)
- New Submission Instructions (PDF)
- How to register for CoServ's Construction/Development Portal (PDF)