We have launched a system conversion that will enhance your account-access experience so that we can serve you better. Learn about the new features to your online account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is SmartHub?
SmartHub is dynamic online and mobile experience that allows you to take control of all aspects of your CoServ account. Pay your bill, manage your usage and contact us with service issues quickly and easily.
What changes should I expect?
- New account number: You can find your new account number on your January bill or visit CoServ.com/NewAccount to look it up. To look up the number online, you will need your Customer Number, which you can find on your December bill.
- Re-register for your online account: Use your new account number to register for SmartHub.
- Update your online payment options: Once you register for your online account, you will need to update your payment options.
Where can I find my new account number?
Your new account number will be listed on your January bill. You can also look it up here. (Note: You will need your Customer Number, which you can find on your December bill.)
Why am I receiving a paper bill in January?
All CoServ Electric Members and CoServ Gas Customers will receive a paper bill in January, mailed to the address listed for their account(s). Please use the new account number listed on this bill to register for SmartHub and set up or re-establish paperless billing.
How does the registration process work?
To register, click here and enter your new CoServ account number, the name on the account and an email address. You will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to log in. Once you log in to SmartHub with this temporary password, you will be prompted to change your password.
What happens if my temporary password doesn’t work and/or I’m locked out before I can register?
Please try to register again. You will receive another temporary password, and you can try again. Check your junk mail if you don't see the temporary password email.
How do I set up my mobile and email for notifications?
Log in to SmartHub. Click Notifications>Manage Contacts>+Add E-Mail Contact and/or +Add Phone Contact.
How do I report outages?
Log in to SmartHub. Click Notifications>Manage Contacts>+Add E-Mail Contact and/or +Add Phone Contact. Click Contact Us>Report An Issue/Inquiry>Power Outage
Are there other ways to report an outage?
You can also report outages by phone at (844) 330-0762 and bookmark CoServ.com/OutageMap for estimated restoration times and other updates.
How do I sign up for, update or delete billing, outage and usage notifications?
Log in to SmartHub. Click Notifications>Manage Notifications>Billing or >Service or >Usage and select Text Message and/or E-mail options
Do I need to sign up for Auto Pay?
No. We offer it for your convenience only. If you prefer to mail your payment or schedule it through your bank, please do so.
- IF YOU MAIL PAYMENTS: Please use the NEW payment coupon included on your January bill and mail to: PO BOX 734803, Dallas TX 75373-4803
- IF YOU SCHEDULE PAYMENTS THROUGH YOUR BANK: Please use the new account number and CoServ payment address listed on your January 2020 bill. For other payment options, click here.
How will CoServ not communicate about SmartHub and my new account number?
Major projects often provide scammers with opportunities to steal your personal information. Please know that throughout this communication process, CoServ will never call or email you to ask for credit card numbers, bank account routing numbers or any other type of personal information. If you do receive such communication from someone claiming to be a CoServ Employee, please report it to us at email@example.com.
Have a question that’s not listed here? Please let us know.