How to Apply
Organizations seeking a grant from the CoServ Charitable Foundation (CCF) are encouraged to review CCF's three key grant categories and submit an application to the CCF Grant Committee. Grants are reviewed bimonthly.
Grant Application Links
- CoServ Operation RoundUp: Non-profit within CoServ service territory
- Unrestricted Grant Program: Non-profit outside CoServ service territory
- New User Sign Up
The following factors will be considered in the evaluation of all funding requests:
- Potential benefit to residents of the CoServ Service Area and the entire community
- Level of community support for the program, project or organization requesting the funds
- Fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that are predictable and can be evaluated
For 2019 Applications:
- Animal-related non-profit applications should be submitted between June 1 and July 30, 2019 for consideration in August. Applications should be focused on support for agency clients.
- First Responder / municipality related applications should be submitted between August 1 and September 15, 2019 for consideration in October. Applications should be focused on safety or projects designed to promote positive relationships with the community. (Should your request be specific for an earlier time in the year, please submit your application and email firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding the timeline adjustment.)
The CCF Grant Committee will evaluate funding requests and present recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors. If you have any questions about the application process, email email@example.com.