How to Apply
Organizations seeking a grant from the CoServ Charitable Foundation (CCF) are encouraged to review CCF's three key grant categories and submit an application to the CCF Grant Committee. Grants are reviewed bimonthly.
Grant Application Links
- CoServ Operation RoundUp: Non-profit within CoServ service territory
- Unrestricted Grant Program: Non-profit outside CoServ service territory
- New User Sign Up
The following factors will be considered in the evaluation of all funding requests:
- Potential benefit to residents of the CoServ Service Area and the entire community
- Level of community support for the program, project or organization requesting the funds
- Fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that are predictable and can be evaluated
The CCF Grant Committee will evaluate funding requests and present recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors. If you have any questions about the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.