Setting up electric or gas service with CoServ? Welcome! CoServ Electric is not your typical utility. We belong to the communities we serve, and return any excess revenue back to our customers
Here are the details about our set-up fees, including a connection fee for processing requests on new accounts, additional meters and/or security lights:
- $15 Refundable Membership Fee
- $25 Electric Service Connection Fee
- Refundable Electric Deposit*
- $19 Initial Gas Meter Read Fee (if gas is on at the location)
- $65 Initial Gas Connection Fee (if gas is off at the location)
- Refundable Gas Deposit*
*A credit check will determine if your account requires a deposit:
- The membership fee refund will be applied to your final bill upon closing all active accounts.
- For electric service, deposits will not exceed one-sixth of your home’s annual electric bill or $105.
- For gas service, deposits will not exceed one-sixth of your home’s annual gas bill or $60.
- We will refund any deposits after your account is closed or after we receive payment for 12 consecutive bills with no more than one late payment and zero disconnections for nonpayment.