Want information on outage alerts, paperless billing, and usage updates straight to your email or through SMS? Update your communication preferences on CoServ.com!
- Log in to your CoServ account
- Click on the "Notifications" tile
- Click the "+" icon in the upper right corner to add a new contact
- SMS ALERTS: Click on the message icon and enter in your phone number (you can even set "Do Not Disturb" times for your convenience)
- EMAIL ALERTS: Click on the email icon and enter your email address (after you sign up an email address, you can also sign up for Paperless Billing* so that everything is in one place!)
- REGISTER FOR OUTAGE ALERTS: Make sure the power button is ON for Outage alerts. You will receive these alerts based on what email and/or SMS notification preferences you have selected.
Then, if your power ever goes out, just text "OUT' to 267378 (COSERV). We'll keep you updated on restoration efforts.
*If you sign up for text message notifications, you will still receive a paper copy of your bill. If you wish to not receive a paper bill, make sure to sign up for paperless billing with a valid email address.