- Each participating household will earn four (4) consecutive monthly credits of $10 to their electric account at the end of each summer month (June–September) while enrolled.
- There will be no more than 16 events each summer, and no more than 3 in one week.
- Events last up to two hours at a time and typically occur between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Nest will notify enrolled customers a minimum of two hours in advance of each event.
- The program annually spans four months of summer starting May 21 and ending Sept. 30.
Click here to enroll today!
When temperatures soar, air conditioners cycle on creating “an energy rush hour.” Distribution utilities such as CoServ request more generation to meet the higher demand, which in turn drives up power costs. These power costs are passed through on future electricity bills to you and to CoServ.
Together, we can work to lower these costs. A Google Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy during the rush hour by cooling your home ahead of time and then tweaking the temperature up a few degrees when it's needed.
If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature change more than a few degrees. Plus, you always have the option to change the temperature as needed. You’ll stay comfortable. You’ll be in control.
See terms and conditions.
Have your Nest username and password handy when you're ready to enroll. Must be a CoServ Electric customer to be eligible for the program.