The Adopt-A-School program is designed to encourage and inspire educators and students at elementary schools within our service territory. In 2016, we expanded the program to include six elementary schools for participation in the program. Schools are evaluated by a committee every year to determine eligibility.
This CoServ Academic Initiative supports teachers and students by:
- Donating books to elementary school libraries
- Providing elementary school supplies and snacks to the students during STAAR season
- Demonstrating the importance of safety to the students through our arcing demonstrations
For more information on this community outreach initiative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video: ARCing Demo
- Burks Elementary School, McKinney ISD
- Central Elementary School, Lewisville ISD
- Cross Oaks Elementary School, Denton ISD
- Hackberry Elementary School, Little Elm ISD
- Oak Point Elementary School, Little Elm ISD
- Pecan Creek Elementary School, Denton ISD